Monday, December 03, 2007

First Day of Ski Season 2008 at Windham!








Sunday (Dec 2nd) we went to Windham on free passes from the Ski and Snowboard Expo. Not a bad day. Only 7 trails open. We stuck to one anyway. Here are a few pics. As usual, i was whining and complaining on the first run. "I can't do this. What was I thinkning? These skis are too long. I should never have let that kid sell me these skis, blah, blah, blah. I can't ski." The longest ski I skied on last year was a 150 and the kid at Plaine's sold me 175s. A big jump I thought. Also the shovel and tail was not as wide as what I was used to. I was fretting about them all the way to the mtn. Anyhow I did better and better on each run. By the end of the day I was doing better than my best day last season. The biking really helped my quads. They didn't hurt at all. And my body finally remembered what to do. But I need to relax, like Sue.

No comments: